Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Our Trip To Waitangi

Last Tuesday I had to get to school really early because Te Manga was going to Waitangi to learn how to use different technology. As the bus stopped I felt nervous but excited I walked out of the bus and looked throw the museum window I got a glimpse of the inside it was mind blowing. then we walked to the learning centre first you had to walk throw a room it was an art gallery based on Antarctica there were some beautiful paintings everywhere some had whales on them and some were paintings of shipwrecks I loved the different colours and drawings.After that we walked into the learning centre I saw different coloured fluro bean bags and rainbow cushions I walked to the mat and sat on a rainbow cushion first we had a korero about our daily timetable.

A few minutes later Catilyn walked in she showed us some ancient Maori rocks some were spiky and some were smooth.Next we went on scratch and made some amazing short films about eels we made our eels on paint 3D mine was silver it blended in with my background perfectly to make our eels move we used code some codes were long and complicated and some were short I found working out a code tricky because we had to make our eels move across the page and we had to make our sprites say at least 3 things.

About half an hour later we went for a play in the reserve the sun was shining and all the kids were having fun this was one of the most stunning days ever.After that we walked back to the learning centre. I've had a great time in Waitangi but sadly it's time to go home.   




             

2 comments:

  1. I love what you have done and I love how you have added so much detail and I love all the wow words that you have done why not next add even more detail that will make even more people want to read

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment alani next time I will add more detail

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.