Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Liv Gala writing 10.04.19



Yay ... I jumped out of bed it’s the day of the paparore school Gala!!! I hurried into the kitchen and scoffed down my breakfast. Mum,Teo,Faye and my Auntie woke up got changed and ate breakfast we rushed into the car. Once we got there mum parked the car then we hopped out and ran to the ticket Booth. Mum gave me 20$ tickets I first went to the climbing wall. It was nearly my turn I was wearing a tight harness as I climbed to the top I had sweaty palms. It was sooo scary I took a sigh of relief as I pressed the button, yes I did it!!! Then I went on the bungee jump as I waited for my turn I was wearing a tight harness.It wasn't really scary but is was really fun. Next I went on the merry go round with Teo. This year at the gala there was a pumpkin growing competition the heaviest pumpkin wins. Jackson came First place Jamie came second and Kiarn came third They looked massive and very heavy. There was also A canteen I had a icy cold fizzy drink and some sweets.I got a henna tattoo It had nice details and designs.Then We went home.I can’t wait for next years gala.


 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.