Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

How we made healthy gummie bears

WALT: We are learning to follow a recipe.

Ingredients:

1 bag ice 

6-8 Lemons

3 tablespoons gelatin

Honey/sugar 

Method:

1 We put ice under the gummy moulds.

2 We cut the lemons in half.

3 We juiced the lemons.

4 We poured the juice into the heating pot

5 We added 3 tablespoons of gelatin.

6 We added 2 tablespoons of honey.

7 Next we stirred the gummy mix

8 We poured the mixture into the moulds.

Reflection:I think the easiest part was juicing the lemons because you didn't have to do much.I think the hardest part was pouring the mixture into the moulds because you had to be careful and make sure the mould didn't overflow.I enjoyed making gummies.








Question:What was your favourite part of my blog post?








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.