Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

My pallet garden design

WALT: We are learning to follow the design process

Why I choose my design:
I designed my pallet garden the way I did because I thought that the gaps in my pallet garden where
I grew my plants would help because it would ensure that my plants got lots of sunlight and water.I also thought that my pallet garden design would be good because the plants would be safe and secure.

Equipment list:
(Estimate) X 5 pallets
X 40 nails
Lettuce seeds
X 4 wooden legs
Soil

Reflection:
My favourite part was building my prototype because you could make your ideas more clear. You could also be creative.And because it was a challenge.

What I found challenging:
I found it challenging to use the hot glue gun and not burn myself. Also, to make my design into a 3D prototype. It was also challenging to make my design neat and tidy.

What I could work on:
I think the things I could work on is making my prototype tidy and neat. Also next time adding more room to grow my plants. Another thing I could work on is giving my plants more shelter.
Question:
Have you ever made a pallet garden?/what was your favourite part?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.