Pages

Monday, September 9, 2019

The Great Reading Adventure Assembly

On Friday Te Tinana and Te Manga did an assembly about the Great Reading Adventure we walked up to the Whare I was a character from Harry Potter my costume was a black cloak with the Hogwarts symbol I also had a shiny gold wand.

When everyone had their costumes on the assembly started I was really nervous at the start of the assembly. The first part was about Scruffy/Kaydee thinking reading was boring so Duffy/Arahia took scruffy on the great reading adventure!

The first scene was Cat in the Hat. Cat in the hat was Hori and Thing 1 and Thing 2 were Alani and Awhitia they came out to the Pink Panther theme song. Alani and Awhi were wearing puffy red wigs that was my favourite scene everybody was laughing loudly.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.