Pages

Friday, September 27, 2019

Rugby World Cup 2019

In Te Manga we have been learning about the Rugby World Cup . The rugby world cup is a mens rugby tournament  held every four years.

My Rugby World Cup country is Canada. Here are some of the facts I have learnt about my rugby world cup country.
  1. The population of Canada in 2019 is 37,541,977 
  2. The capital city in Canada is Ottawa 
  3. Canada's main languages are french and English 
  4. one of Canada's most famous foods is poutine. Poutine is French fries in brown gravy and cheese curd. 
  Yesterday we had a rugby world cup dress up I dressed up red and white with my countries flag. Here are some photos of our rugby world cup dress up.


    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.