Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2019

First Draft - NZ Playhouse The hare and the Tortoise

Today NZ playhouse entertained us with a exciting show called The Hare and the Tortoise. My favourite character was the piped piper because each actor played as that character once or more times. My other favourite character was the ginger bread man also known as G-man or biscuit boy. This story teaches us to always help other people and to be kind. My favourite part in this story was when the hare thought he was going to win the race so he took a nap and the tortoise won I also liked it when the ginger bread man and the hare competed in a race I really enjoyed this show and I hope NZ Playhouse will come back to Paparore school soon.  
   






































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.